December 27, 2009

For a long while, I couldn't stand pointed toe shoes. For a long while, when I was in search for the perfect round toe black flats, all there seemed to be was points. Points, points, points. Now that I have found the perfect black flats that aren't patent or have a bow...I want points. I have come to embrace my old black bowed patented shoes, now I want to embrace a pair of black pointed toe flats.

(flats are from Target)


I'm going to attempt the mall this Wednesday. Target is very close to the mall. I've been itching to try some heels. Because of the tall genes I've inherited from both my loving parents have made me...too tall. To the point where it actually hurt my knees. My friend convinced me that I am shaped like a model and I could "totally rock heels." I found a pair that seem like good starters.
(Oxfords from Payless)
I know I'm way late on the oxford style, but...these are affordable. For me. And a good start on the heel size.



1 comment:

  1. I like the slightly pointed toe, It adds a nice dose of classiness to an average outfit. I'm currently looking for a nice pair in camel or mustard.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete