January 2, 2010

Ill-fated.

Seems that New Years has given me a head-cold. I just can't be bothered to get out of my forest green AA hoodie, Target black sweats, and slipper moccasins. This means, I miss my volunteer shift and a lot of other things. Henceforth, why I can't be bothered to recreate my outfit.
I have however taken photos of what it looks like on a hanger, upcloses of the jewelery, etc...
Not even worth posting to Chictopia, so I'm not posting it there, haha.

[shirt-Brass Plum, skinny slacks-UO, belt- Wet Seal, flats- Target, sequin hat- Fred Meyer's, pendent- vintage]

That hat was a little annoying to wear, but very appropiate for the occasion. The pendent is actually from a meteorite that used to be my mom's. As you can tell, I found the pointed toe flats finally and I love them dearly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment